Complaint Review: Epenzio

• Submitted: Tue, July 22, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, July 22, 2003

• Reported By:Genesee Idaho
Epenzio
2795 Cottonwood Parkway #120 Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Epenzio,Inc ripoff baffled by billing fees,cancelled account with 300 fee, but now wants full fee screwed others too Salt Lake City Utah

I went to a Bring It Home Seminar and was oerwhelmed with the enthusiasm of the comapny. I would be making thousands of dollars withing 6 months. I knew little about eccommerce or how to use a computer. But, they had a stong belief in me. I was promised support and personal attention to get me on my feet. I would be able to use the website developers to create websites. None of this happened for me.

I was so confused by who did what and who was debiting my bank account. I am the perfect victim. I knew nothing about how eccomerce worked. I didn't know how the software worked. I didn't even get physical software if it was needed. And I couldn't understand how to use thier service. I have learned and now have a website without even needing a ridiculous merchant account setup. I sent a letter to all of the names of the different companies billing me and it was pretty intense. Epenzio reviewed the letter and I recieved a cancellation on my account but I would have to pay a late fee of 300.00(whatever that means).

I started making payments each month until I thought I had paid the fees off. I didn't recieve any type of reciept or balance. So, I figured if I owed more I would get a call from Epenzio. Over a year later now and Monterey just called me trying to collect the full amount of over 2100.00. What can I do? Julie

Julie
Genesee, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2003 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Epenzio/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84121/EpenzioInc-ripoff-baffled-by-billing-feescancelled-account-with-300-fee-but-now-wants-f-64428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Epenzio