Complaint Review: Epenzio/Monterey Financial

• Submitted: Tue, August 14, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 14, 2007

• Reported By:Tacoma Washington
Epenzio/Monterey Financial
2795 East Cottonwood Parkway Suite 120,Salt Lake City, Utah 84121 Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Epenzio/Monterey Financial/Bring It Home Epenzio and the other related companies, roped me in as well. Ripoff Salt Lake City Utah

So I was roped into the scam as well. I signed up for the website service through pacific web works and I also signed up for the Epenzio merchant account. it was 60 or 70 a month for a Merchant account, and I didn't know any better that wasn't a great price. It sounded good that after paying it off I would "Own" this merchant account and I would have less fees to pay afterward.

Well I don't have to tell you how bad the software stunk. only Crashed every 5 or 6 minutes despite it being a very simple program.

I ended up deciding to cancel everything within a couple of weeks because I couldn't really decide what kind of website or anything like that I should create. I was able to cancel the website hosting program without too much difficulty. But that's when I decided I didn't want the Epenzio account anymore. It wasn't like I wanted the money back that I had paid to them. I didn't see it as I had financed the 2500.00+ dollars really. I was young and hadn't financed anything before. So I was told that there was nothing to cancel. I was just paying back a financial institution who I borrowed the money from.

I was a little mad because I had been obviously ripped off. But My wife and I didn't want it to hurt our credit so we ended up paying off the remaining balance within a year so it wouldn't hurt our credit.

I had always thought that if I was ready to start an online business I'd be able to go back to epenzio and use this merchant account which I had FULLY paid for. Now they are no longer, and my wife is starting a small website business and I thought it would be nice if this was available. Well it's not. Apparently they're bankrupt now, and all their services are gone.

I'd be interested in joining in on a lawsuit with any of these companies if one is put together. I highly doubt they will be able to. for one thing they're Bankrupt so there's no more money. But if there's ever a way to do anything about it count me in.

Tom
Tacoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2007 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EpenzioMonterey-Financial/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84121/EpenzioMonterey-FinancialBring-It-Home-Epenzio-and-the-other-related-companies-roped-me-267538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Epenzio/Monterey Financial