Complaint Review: Ephone Telecom Inc, Capital Advantage

• Submitted: Fri, October 11, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, November 15, 2002

• Reported By:Haywood Va.
Ephone Telecom Inc, Capital Advantage
PO BOX 788 Herndon, Virginia U.S.A.

Ephone Telecom Inc ripoff! This company was in connection with Capital Advantage con-artists took us for all we had Herndon Virginia

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I can help you.

A company called Capital Advantage fast talked me. I told them I did not understand and they told me they would mail all the info to me to explaining what they had to say.

They already had aquired my checking account information from somewhere. I recived a package from them a while later there was money taken from my checking account then I belive, it was $299.00. I have sense then had a run in with this company who is in conjunction with them. Thats how they got all my information and they took another $109.80. This is two mounths payment they took from us not knowingly.

Then we started getting letters from this company with there ephone card, then our bank statements came in showing they had been taking our money. They do not answer the phones, they do not return our e-mail, or any thing we have told them we are getting a lawyer, but at this momment trying to contact them one last time and thats how I found this FRAUD list by using there webb address and it came to this sight.

Janet
Haywood, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2002 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ephone-Telecom-Inc-Capital-Advantage/Herndon-Virginia-20172/Ephone-Telecom-Inc-ripoff-This-company-was-in-connection-with-Capital-Advantage-con-artis-32353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ephone Telecom Inc, Capital Advantage

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I can help you.

AUTHOR: Daten - ()

Janet first you need to check your bank statements from the previous months. This way you can see if you have been charged a longer period of time.

Most customers may just see the recent charge and complain. In most cases if ePhone refund your money without any agrument it because you are requesting that one charg. You may have been charged for months but they will settle with you quick if you don't mention the others.

Don't listen when a representative tell you to file an affidavit with your bank. Tell them you took the money and I want you to refund it. Their is no reason you need to go to your bank.

If they tell you that they have the recored conversation of you authorizing the sevice. Tell them that you want to listen to that recording. If they tell you that you will receive a cancellation letter in the mail with access the the voice recorded conversation don't fall for that. It is a lie.

Also if they tell you someone from their investigation department will get back to you don't believe it. They don't have an investigation department. Don't bother going to the BBB. The BBB get some many complaints on ePhone that it doesn't make sense. The BBB don't mail ePhone letters everyday. They wait until the end of the week and send a big packet.

The company make money by keeping your money in the bank and recieve the intrest. Janet you don't have to waist your money to hire an attorney. If you want you can and get your attorney fees. Ephone doesn't like going to court so they will give you your money before it even goes to court.