Complaint Review: Ephone Telecom Service

• Reported By:walterboro sc
Ephone Telecom Service
Herndon, Virginia U.S.A.

Ephone Telecom Service ripoff Herndon Virginia

Already submitted a complaint titled ephone.

My complaint is that Ephone Telecom Service draft $54.90 out of my checking account without my permission.

When I tried to reach them by the telephone number given by my bank to get the funds returned, I did not get a response.

After about 20 days I was sent a letter not addressing my refund, but disconnection of their services which I never used.

I have sent them fax and emails with no response. It is evident, from their lack of response they do not care about the hardship caused by them, because they have not responded even after I informed them that I would be forwarding a complaint to the better business bureau in their state. Ephone is a total rippoff company. And something should be done to protect the consumer from their tactics.

I was told they sent a letter to me of their intent, which was to give me a number of days to respond. I do not have that letter.

Walterboro, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2002 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ephone-Telecom-Service/Herndon-Virginia-20172/Ephone-Telecom-Service-ripoff-Herndon-Virginia-33144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ephone Telecom Service