Complaint Review: Epic-Art

• Submitted: Wed, September 05, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 05, 2012

• Reported By: Slscogin — Placentia California United States of America
Portland, Oregon United States of America

Epic-Art Ray Borden Airbrush Class Paid for, cancelled, but never refunded. Avoided all attempts to contact. Portland, Oregon

My Husband & I live in Orange County, CA. We saw this vender booth set up at a car show. It was Epic-Art. They were selling Grex Brand airbrush kits. Spray guns, paint, templets, etc... We spent about $600 in product.

The owner of Epic-Art, Ray Borden, offered an airbrush class on the side. He claimed to teach "real fire" air brushing, among other things. He charded us in advance to reserve a spot in class. This was an additional $250.00

Not long after this I got an email telling us the class was cancelled & offered us a refund. I tried to take him up on this refund, but it was never issued. Ray stopped taking my calles & never responded to my e-mails.

I tried to contact the maker of the products, Grex (grexusa.com). At first he seemed willing to help me out & even told me that one way or another I would get my refund. That never happend, he decided to "stay Mutual" on the situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2012 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Epic-Art/Portland-Oregon-97280/Epic-Art-Ray-Borden-Airbrush-Class-Paid-for-cancelled-but-never-refunded-Avoided-all-at-937197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Epic-Art