Complaint Review: Epione Corporation - Dr Simon Ourian

436 N Bedford Beverly Hills, California United States of America
  • Phone: 310-2716506
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

Epione Corporation - Dr Simon Ourian A Greedy Dr. You Will Lose Your Money Is a deceiving company, they lead you to believe in their services, they don't work! ripoff Beverly Hills California

*Consumer Comment: Rip-Off Scam, Take your money and run, Lazar Burn

I wish I had found this website before, now I have lost thousands of my hard earned dollars on something that did not work! This company overcharges for services that they make you think will make a huge difference-WRONG! I fell for their commercial on TV, I looked at their before and after shots and it looked exciting.

His Persian assistant tried to use her sales tactics to get me to buy the $4000 coollaser treatment. I said I wanted to think about it, she said I should decide soon because the prices would go up 15% in two weeks. I felt pressured by her, and a year later the price NEVER went up. They are liars. On top of that, the Dr. Rushed the procedure on me to go on to his next client. That $4000 job was 30 seconds of his time, it was a sloppy job that was not thorough.

Worst of all, my face looks exactly the same! He is a greedy Dr. that wants to get as many patients as possible and treat them like a number-nothing like him in the commercial. I thought I was the only one until I found this website, I wish I knew. I would love a class action lawsuit against this Dr. I wanted my money back but instead wanted to sell me more of his other services "that may work better on me".

Please contact me if you want to justice against this rip off corporation.

Susan Long Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2007 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Epione-Corporation-Dr-Simon-Ourian/Beverly-Hills-California-90210/Epione-Corporation-Dr-Simon-Ourian-A-Greedy-Dr-You-Will-Lose-Your-Money-Is-a-deceiving-254982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Epione Corporation - Dr Simon Ourian

Rip-Off Scam, Take your money and run, Lazar Burn

AUTHOR: Rip-Off Lies - (United States of America)

I agree one hundred percent with the above posting. I had nearly the exact experience only I spent upwords of $11,000 when I initially told them I had $3,000 for fillers under my eyes. Well, one burned cool lazar treatment later, radiesse over and over which just went away and not to mention HOURS of my personal time waiting for the doctor to see me for all of 5 minutes.....I just referensed his license with The Ca State Board #A65201 only to find many things against it that now make all too much sense. What a waste of my time and money to look exactly the same a year later.....VERY sad and depressing as now I have no more money to go to a real Dermatologist or Board Certified Doctor......I will bne happy to partifipate in a class action...this is awful. What a sales job.....IT DID NOT WORK and all  received was a burned face!