suite

• Submitted: Tue, June 24, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 24, 2008

• Reported By:san bernardino California
Epoch - CCbill.com
epoch.com - ccbill.com Internet U.S.A.

Epoch - CCbill.com multiple charges to my credit card within 4 days! Internet

I had multiple (10+) charges to my credit card within a 4 day span or so of smaller charges 29.95,49.99,89.95,etc from Epoch.com. I immediately reported the unautorized charges to my credit card company and cancelled my card for further charges! I contacted Epoch tech support to report the unauthorized charges to my credit cards and told me they did not have my credit card on file! The tech support Marty told me it could be an old credit card number and asked me for an email address. I replied with a no and hung up the phone.

Epoch&ccbillvictim
san bernardino, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2008 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Epoch-CCbillcom/internet/Epoch-CCbillcom-multiple-charges-to-my-credit-card-within-4-days-Internet-343703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Epoch - CCbill.com