Complaint Review: Epoch.com

• Updated: Sun, July 15, 2012

• Reported By:SF California
epoch.com Internet United States of America

Epoch.com They are uncontactable and scam artists Online Internet

I had one problem with them which was enough for a lifetime. I ordered a 3 day trial from a particular website ::cough::. You all know what kind of website this was...

Anyway, I know the rules. You need to cancel at least 24 hours before the trial is up. Which means the next day by midnight exactly.

It didn't even get that far. The site wasn't allowing me in. So basically I paid for nothing. I tried to contact the site, of course no response.

I try to contact epoch.com, no response. I cancel to ensure they don't keep f***ing me over.

I can only imagine if I forgot to cancel. I would have been charged $20 a month for life. Their systems seem totally automated, and it is likely that they expect you to have to go to the bank to stop them.

Meanwhile they rake in all the money they can before the bank can put an end to it.

Of course what am I going to do about $7.50? Stomp into the bank and demand they waste their time trying to get some site to cough up that chump change.

In addition because of the nature of the purchase even if I had a substantial claim it would be highly embarrassing to tell the banking staff about the situation.

I won't bother putting up the site that scammed me, but I will leave up that epoch.com are scam artists. Don't ever sign up with them.

CCbill.com is fine as long as you read the fine print. They are trustworthy, but they are unhelpful if there is a problem.

That is all.

David SF, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2008 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Epochcom/internet/Epochcom-They-are-uncontactable-and-scam-artists-Online-Internet-362992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Epoch.com