Complaint Review: Epoxy Floors Houston

• Updated: Fri, August 30, 2013

• Reported By: KrystleC — Houston Texas
Epoxy Floors Houston
Houston, Texas USA

Epoxy Floors Houston-Justin Enke Unprofessional, aggressive and argumentative Houston Texas

I wish I had seen this website before I hired this company, they have been a nightmare!

We contacted Epoxy Floors Houston to come out and prep the concrete in our master bedroom and bathroom and lay down epoxy paint that was provided by us. A man showed up at my house in an unmarked vehicle and pulled all the way up to my garage and honestly I would have thought I was going to be robbed if I didnt see that he was wearing a company shirt.

The guy that came out tried to quote us $150 more than the owner, Justin, quoted us but shrugged it off that he got paid the same regardless and that he was working 7 days a week to pay off a company debt because he wrecked one of the company trucks. He said the work would take a few hours and hours later than scheduled he had finally laid the primer coat. He didnt know to lay a primer coat, my husband had to tell him after reading it out of the book, so he said he had to come back the next day and it shouldnt take more than 30 minutes.

The next days, hours after the man starting working, the floor was finally done. We couldnt inspect it as we could not walk on the floors. We waited over 24 hours to go in and when we did I was horrified. The floors were covered in bubbles, streaks, dips where cement holes wherent filled, etc. It was terrible.

I had my husband text the owner and he said he would come back the next day. The appointment time came and went and after finally reaching the owner an hour and a half after the appointment he told my husband he was on another job.

Here I have been living in my living room all week and I still do not have proper floors.

I advised the company through email that I wanted a refund which they denied, they said somebody could come out and fix it but at this point I didnt think they were capable and wanted a REAL company to come out. Once the owner, Justin, saw my email that I wanted my refund or I would file a lawsuit he started sending my husband nasty text messages saying his attorney would have it thrown out and repeatedly tried to immasculate my husband by saying things like he would come by to look at the floors in his $65,000 jacked up truck and that his pockets were deep, I assume trying to scare us out of a lawsuit by saying he had more money than us. This is all, of course, after he repeatedly tried to convince us that the man didnt work for him and was a subcontractor.

That was the final straw for us, this man is unproffesional, degrating and childish beyond words. At this point Im afraid that these people even have my address because the owners unprofessionalism seems to know no boundaries.

I have spent half my day gathering my paperwork, printing photos, printing out his nasty text messages, and contacting other companies to help me. I have filled out my information and will be at the courthouse Monday morning the moment they open the doors to file my lawsuit, as much as I wish I could have filed today I wasted far to much of my day gathering my evidence which I wouldnt have had to do if this company was decent.

BEWARE!!!!! You'll just regret it if you have to experience what I've had to deal with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Epoxy-Floors-Houston/Houston-Texas/Epoxy-Floors-Houston-Justin-Enke-Unprofessional-aggressive-and-argumentative-Houston-Tex-1080544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Epoxy Floors Houston