Complaint Review: Eppersoft Corporation - Eppersoft - Russell Epps - BlackHairMedia.com - Black Hair Media

• Submitted: Tue, October 14, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 15, 2009

• Reported By:SPARKS Nevada
1235 North Loop West, Suite 1210 Houston, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 713-590-5075
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Eppersoft Corporation - Russell Epps - BlackHairMedia.com - Black Hair Media Unethical, Rude, Unprofessional, Privacy Violator, Non-Compliance with the U.S. Privacy Act Houston Texas

*Consumer Comment: What's the "U.S. Privacy Act"?

On 10/13/08, I sent a total of 3 requests to administrators of BlackHairMedia.com to have my profile removed and deleted from their site along with my posts due to privacy reasons. The first response I received advised me to just leave the site and not to login. I responded and informed the administrator that their reply did not address nor resolve my concern. I want for my entire user name and account to be deleted from the Black Hair Media Forum. I then researched and emailed the head administrator Russell Epps and received a very rude response with the same answer as previous. He also suggested that I edit my 1000++ posts. That suggestion was not helpful either since I have already tried to edit my posts but that option was disabled. The administrators have the ability to simply delete and remove my profile as I requested but they are choosing not to do so. I believe that my privacy is being violated and compromised as a result of their reluctance to honor my simple request of removing/ canceling my account.

Princess Justice
SPARKS, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2008 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eppersoft-Corporation-Eppersoft-Russell-Epps-BlackHairMediacom-Black-Hair-Media/Houston-Texas-77008/Eppersoft-Corporation-Russell-Epps-BlackHairMediacom-Black-Hair-Media-Unethical-R-381241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eppersoft Corporation - Eppersoft - Russell Epps - BlackHairMedia.com - Black Hair Media

What's the "U.S. Privacy Act"?

AUTHOR: Nurse.ray - (U.S.A.)

If you voluntarily chose to make over 1,000 posts on a website, then YOU'RE the one responsible for making your info public - not the website. If you wanted privacy, you shouldn't have created a public account on a website. They aren't under any obligation to delete your account (which they've apparently told you at least three times)!