Complaint Review: Equashia Mumeen

• Submitted: Tue, April 26, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, May 03, 2011

• Reported By: Nourah — Memphis Tennessee United States of America
Equashia Mumeen
303 Smith Levee Road, Apt #F12 Chapel Hill, North Carolina United States of America

Equashia Mumeen Equashia Jones, Sharon Jones, Equashia Mustafa Has Not Paid Child Support to Her 4 Children in 2 Years Chapel Hill, North Carolina

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: I too have dealt with EM

*Author of original report: You obviously don't know the power of embarrassment

*General Comment: What is the Ripoff ?

Equashia Mumeen, 50 has not paid child support to her 4 children in 2
years. Their father and I support them solely and although she is a
business owner and won a personal injury settlement, she has not done
anything for her 4 youngest children. She is a mother of 11 children in
total and was wanted for nonpayment of child support in Buffalo, NY for
her other 7 children (of different fathers than the latter 4). She
currently lives in Pine Hill, NC and calls every day to harass my
husband about how she is so happy they aren't still married and a calls
only 1 every few months to speak to the children. The last time she
spoke to them was April 8, 2011 and she promised she already mailed off 6
boxes of clothes, toys and misc. items. which have still not shown up.
The time before that was November 1, 2010 and those packages she
promised have never shown up either. [continued below]....
..... Maybe the US Postal Service has a
vendetta against her and decidedly will not deliver packages from her.
She travels Michigan, Georgia, North Carolina and New York using the con
that she is homeless, displaced and a survivor of domestic violence,
but she is the one with the arrests and convictions of protection order,
vandalism and identity theft on her police record, all which have
happened from the time she was separated from my husband until now. The dates she claims to have been abused by her ex-husband, include years 2006 - 2008 when her ex-husband was an OTR Truck Driver and I was over the road with him. He left her in Oct. 2005. Her recent police record stems from Nov. 2005 to current. She has also be arrested for driving while on suspended license even though
she has never actually obtained a valid driver license. She and my husband
have a juvenile court date for order of child support and establishment
of arrears on June 7, 2011. We will see if she shows up or if these 4
children will experience the same fate of their older 7 siblings and not
receive any support: financial, emotional, educational or otherwise
from their biological mother.  There is currently a restraining order forbidding her from removing the 4 minor children from Shelby County, Tennessee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2011 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equashia-Mumeen/Chapel-Hill-North-Carolina-27516/Equashia-Mumeen-Equashia-Jones-Sharon-Jones-Equashia-Mustafa-Has-Not-Paid-Child-Support-722139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equashia Mumeen

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

I too have dealt with EM

AUTHOR: Truth Seeker of EM - ()

Something told me to Google her name and sure enough she is all over the internet! This is sad that she is getting all this press when these people who are helping her now haven't done any background on her at all! She unfortunately identity theft me and my ex-husband back in 2004. We had a joint bank account and she used the information to pay MLG&W (Memphis Light Gas and Water) and a phone bill with our banking information she stole; out of my purse nonetheless. We filed a police report. Even though we are no longer married it is the fact this woman did this without our permission.

Secondly, she always got money from the masjids in the Memphis area. They know her very well. Due to her always needing money and abusing the kindness of the Muslims; it makes it hard for Muslim women who do need help in the Memphis area to even get help due to the bad taste she left in their mouth. I've seen first-hand a lot of things with her. So I'm extremely shocked this is all going on like she's the victim. What is more is to see now she works for the University of North Carolina last I can tell 2011.

I don't understand what kind of background check if any was done on her. She literally has a record. I'm astonished. All I can say is may Allah rectify her affairs. This is not how all Muslims are and just because a few bad apples are floating around now the whole bunch has to be bad? No this is not the case! I will be posting this same message on different boards in hopes of bringing everyone together who is trying to find her or help her. The truth is as a Muslim it is better for her to rectify this situation now instead of later before her Rabb. These are all very serious accusations so let’s get to the bottom of this. Since I'm not allowed to post my email, you will be able to find it on other boards.

You obviously don't know the power of embarrassment

AUTHOR: nourahm - (United States of America)

We are going to court and you obviously don't understand the strategy here.  This wasn't posted for anyone's rebuttal or comment.  You are obviously wasting your own time posting a comment because most people understand exactly what's going on here and know that a comment isn't warranted.  If it was a problem with Ripoff Report, they wouldn't have allowed the complaint.  Trust me, I know what I'm doing...do you?

#3 General Comment

What is the Ripoff ?

AUTHOR: S. King - (United States of America)

Rediculous waste of time and effort to post this on this site.   Go to court !