- Report: #16791
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: EquiCredit, NationsCredit, Fairbanks Capital
EquiCredit, NationsCredit, Fairbanks Capitalwww.equicredit.com Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.
EquiCredit, NationsCredit, Fairbanks Capital ripoff business from hell Jacksonville Florida
*Consumer Comment: Phone number for Equicredit
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
They have historically been alleged to:
1. Misapply funds to create accelerations of their mortgages.
2. Omit and alter entries to their "loan activity statements."
3. Use corrupt non-judicial foreclosures against unsophisticated borrowers.
4. Cash checks, BUT claim that the payment was "never received."
5. Hold checks and post them late in order to charge "late fees."
ALL of these gangsters can be beaten, BUT you will have to have legal help. ANY good lawyer can solve your problem; if the legal fees are a few-thousand dollars, it may be worth the price to save your house.
The brave crooks are NOW going after people who have huge equity positions in their homes, and plenty of cash. BIG mistake for the gangsters; now they will have to fight with folks who know how to fight back.
If you have an EquiCredit, NationsCredit, or Fairbanks Capital story to tell, please post it on this site.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EquiCredit-NationsCredit-Fairbanks-Capital/Jacksonville-Florida/EquiCredit-NationsCredit-Fairbanks-Capital-ripoff-business-from-hell-Jacksonville-Florid-16791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.