Complaint Review: Equifax Credit Reporting Agency

• Updated: Sat, April 22, 2006

• Reported By:Gainesville Georgia
Equifax Credit Reporting Agency
Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Equifax Credit Reporting Agency They have a GOD complex! ripsoff ANOTHER Consumer Atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Comment: EQUIFAX physical ADDY!

COUNT ME IN!!!!!!

Ok! My credit is lacking, so I join Trans Union for so much a month, so I can have my credit report available while I work on getting my 'credit file' in order.

First thing I notice is EQUIFAX has all these duplicate entry's, not to mention the 18 that aren't even MINE!!!!!! So I start the dispute process .

Then I click over to my SCORE! The SCORE, the I got you by the *&*&* score! OK? you with me? Trans Union shows all three reporting agency's score and EQUIFAX is VERY different from what the lenders are telling me! A whopping 200 and something points lower than what I'm paying to look at and keep on top of! How can they show me one thing and I go and apply for a loan and NO ONE WILL TOUCH ME because Equifax is telling them a score that is 200 + lower???????

I take credit for what is my fault, the MAIN reason I pay monthly to have viewing privileges to my reports. BUT, don't lower me for things that aren't mine. AND for the love of God at least get scores the same.

So I sit here and wait.......patiently I wait for them to reply meanwhile I can't even begin to think about applying for a loan.

My curiosity? Anyone have a similar problem with your scores not being the same?

If it turns out they are at fault either Trans Union or Equifax can I sue. The mental anguish alone!!!!!!

What are they 'the untouchables'?

HEY! Here's a thought........maybe that's how they make a big chunk of their money, people have to PAY these ridiculous amounts monthly to see that they stay on track!!!!!

No wonder you are only allowed 1 credit report a month when you are turned down!!!!!! They would go broke in postage alone if they had to send one out every time there was a dispute!

ps;Try to do business only with reputable companies you know and trust. Trustworthy companies generally publish a physical address and phone number on their website.

TPS
Gainesville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2006 10:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equifax-Credit-Reporting-Agency/Atlanta-Georgia/Equifax-Credit-Reporting-Agency-They-have-a-GOD-complex-ripsoff-ANOTHER-Consumer-Atlanta-188096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equifax Credit Reporting Agency