Complaint Review: Equifax Guru

• Reported By: Anonymous — Atlanta Georgia
Equifax Guru
Nationwide USA

Equifax Guru / Ashton Williams RIPOFF Atlanta Nationwide

Mr. Ashton Williams is NOT a good business person, I paid him $1300.00 to add 3 credit tradelines to my credit report and only one of them posted. We both agreed that the balance that was due in a refund would be $800.00. I have been waiting with no problem for over 2 months now, and everytime  I have asked him about the refund I will call and send a text and I get NO response! I have asked for him to make some form of good faith and refund at least 1/2 of the balance and even that has not been done. I would text him and he would give me a date for the refund and then I would follow up with him in the AM of the date that he would give and still got no response. Even though he stated that he would give the refund of $800.00 he is just giving me the complete run around and as a SO CALLED BUSINESS PERSON he is clearly operating without a savings account and/or emergency fund to issue refunds if needed. (THE OLD SAYING: ROBBING PETER TO PAY PAUL) I can not tell you how many times he has issued a refund date and has NOT fallen though with the date that he has issued. PLEASE BE AWARE OF HIS BUSINESS PRACTICES AND HOPEFULLY YOU WON'T GO THOUGH WHAT I HAVE BEEN GOING THOUGH FOR THE PAST SERVERAL MONTHS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2014 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equifax-Guru/nationwide/Equifax-Guru-Ashton-Williams-RIPOFF-Atlanta-Nationwide-1149124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equifax Guru