Complaint Review: Equifax Personal Solutions

• Updated: Thu, June 26, 2008

• Reported By:toledo Ohio
Equifax Personal Solutions
www.equifax.com Internet U.S.A.

Equifax Personal Solutions It's funny after a lawsuit through Blackhills Settlement They still couldn't keep their word. Internet

I have orderd credit reports from Equifax in the past so I was quite surprised when I was sent a letter informing me as part of a class action lawsuit that I and others would receive 3 months free of score watch . The offer was valid for 90 days and it was part of a lawsuit. When it was time to use my "special code" provided from Blackhills I had the hardest time. Needless to say I called Equifax a number of times and it's mighty funny I never did get my three months free. It wasn't Blackhills problem or Equifax. How can they be ordered to pay for a lawsuit and still cheat their customers. Never had a problem when they asked for my credit card info. Anyone else had a problem with this?

Mary
toledo, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2008 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equifax-Personal-Solutions/internet/Equifax-Personal-Solutions-Its-funny-after-a-lawsuit-through-Blackhills-Settlement-They-s-344769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equifax Personal Solutions