Complaint Review: Equifax credit reporting

1100 Abernathy rd Ne#300 ATlanta GA Internet United States of America

Equifax credit reporting credit reporting Deceptive business practices Internet

*Consumer Comment: Yes please explain

*Consumer Comment: Please explain

I've had credit issues since 1965 when I went into the service and was injured.  When I came out of the service, I suffer from several injuries from the war.

It was then, that I was having a hard time handling my responsibilities, and finding it near impossible to maintain I fail father
behind no my bills and after years of trying and several operations on my head my back and my legs I decided to try to start all over again and that is when I filed bankruptcy. 1995 since then I have had no problem keeping up with my bills because of the VA doctors helping me with my brain damage. My problem with Equifax is that I think they use my Social Security number
against me and others like myself J Edger Hoover devised the number sequence designed to keep track of different ethnic groups, and I have noticed in the southern part of the United States where this tracking company is based a great deal of ethnic Americans are being penalized for unknown reasons. When asked whether or not this procedure is being used by the company Equifax

They have quickly denied It saying they dont use the system to devalue certain ethnic groups, But quickly changed my credit score to a more favorable position stating that they had not upgraded their system. This has happened far too often,  for it to be just by chance my opinion as a American is that they are directly targeting ethnic backgrounds so that they can profit by those individuals struggling to get there credit reports in a more favorable manner this of course is only my opinion, but think about it if one man used it for his purpose is It so far-fetched that a company would do the same. Three companies hold our fate in their hands somethings wrong with that picture.

I

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2012 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equifax-credit-reporting/internet/Equifax-credit-reporting-credit-reporting-Deceptive-business-practices-Internet-895893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equifax credit reporting

Yes please explain

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

Bully Jimmy must know so as to give some off the wall advice

Please explain

AUTHOR: Just Interested - (USA)

You stated "J Edger Hoover devised the number sequence designed to keep track of different ethnic groups....."

Where did you get this information and please provide a reliable and verifiable source for the information.

Thank you for your service to our country!

Peter J.  -  Viet Nam 1965-66   1968, 69, 70   1972-1973