Complaint Review: Equifax

• Updated: Tue, April 10, 2012

• Reported By: bill — Houston Texas United States of America
Equifax

Equifax Immpossible to cancel, Internet

I have the same problem as several other posts I saw on this website. I spent 15 minutes trying to cancel an account with Experian customer service answering the same questions over and over. I was then put on hold "for just a moment". After 15 minutes I hung up and called my bank and told them what happened.

They told me to watch my account and if I were charged again to dispute the charge. Keeping my fingers crossed. I guess if all else fails I will cancel my credit card and change banks so they can't find me. Don't subscibe to this service. You will never get rid of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2012 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equifax/internet/Equifax-Immpossible-to-cancel-Internet-866589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equifax