Complaint Review: Equifax

• Submitted: Wed, June 02, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, June 02, 2010

• Reported By: Dick Hurd — Westford Massachusetts Virgin Islands (US)

Equifax Sold me a list of names of people that are not on the do not call list and 20% are fax numbers Internet

I purchase a list of people that are NOT on the do not call list from Equifax. They told me that there would be 10% or less bad phome numbers. What they did not tell me is that about 20% of the numbers are FAX numbers. If I want FAX numbers I wold have requested them. Out of 161 call that I tried to make 57 where eather fax numbers or disconected. I sent them the list and it toke them 10 days to tell me that this is normal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2010 04:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equifax/internet/Equifax-Sold-me-a-list-of-names-of-people-that-are-not-on-the-do-not-call-list-and-20-ar-609373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equifax