foam

• Submitted: Tue, November 28, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, November 28, 2006

• Reported By:Celina Texas
Equifax/CSC Credit Services
P.O. Box 619054 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Equifax/CSC Credit Services Incorrect data being reported by Equifax's subsiduary -CSC Credit Services Dallas Texas

I was denied a job and recieved a report a couple of days later and it stated on there that I had too many open accounts. I could not understand this so I ordered a copy of my credit report,because two years ago I suffered ID theft and I am very careful and I am building my credit back up. I do keep a fraud alert on all three reports.

The fraud alert has been removed without my permission?? and I recieved a report from a company called CSC Credit Services? who I have no clue who they are. I later found out they are a spin off from Equifax.

After review of the file all of the information reported on the file was incorrect. I accessed their website and it was down so you can not dispute online nor can you contact anyone in the office at CSC or Equifax.
I did however dispute Experians but it takes 30 days to get a reply so meanwhile I am still furloughed from the Goverment and no way to pay my mortgage.

I checked out this CSC Credit Services online with the BBB and they have a horrible rating so I am even more worried now so I have contacted the Attorney Generals office and Legal Aid of North Texas in hopes of getting some assistance.
And by the way, I am a paralegal so I am not going to let them run over me. I demand justice!

Cari
Celina, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2006 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EquifaxCSC-Credit-Services/Dallas-Texas-75261/EquifaxCSC-Credit-Services-Incorrect-data-being-reported-by-Equifaxs-subsiduary-CSC-Cre-222619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equifax/CSC Credit Services