invited

• Updated: Sat, November 09, 2013

• Reported By: Sally — Watertown New York
Equinox
, Select State/Province USA

Equinox GLOW SKIN (Other)XLS*XTRALASH(Other) EQUINOX DNA My items were advertised On Sale ...No mention of Trial or additional charges.I cannot even find the Site now. When I first filled out an order to receive the sale item, and amount came up different from what was advertised, so I did not complete the order and when I tried to sign out of website, a Pop Up appeared for and additional discount so I purchased at that price. Bluffdale Utah

I ordered Facial Cream & Serum which was advertised for a Special Price.  When I filled out the order on line, a price came up was not what the advertisement said.  I did not complete the order and tried to exit the  Website.  A Pop-Up Appeared for a one time special offer $2.95 & 3.97, which I paid.  My Credit Card Company sent me a Fraud Alert questioning an additional charge now pending of $99.00.

Nothing on the Website indicated any such charge was going to occur.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2013 05:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equinox-/Select-StateProvince/Equinox-GLOW-SKIN-OtherXLSXTRALASHOther-EQUINOX-DNA-My-items-were-advertised-On-Sa-1098094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equinox