Complaint Review: Equinox Beaty

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: Mandy — limerick Maine
Equinox Beaty

Equinox Beaty Stole money from my bank account Internet

I recently ordered a skin product from Equinox Beauty. I agreed to pay the $4.95 shipping and handling but later found out the took $99 dollars from my bank account without my permission. I called the company after it took me 15 minutes to find their customer service phone number (apparently they don't want people calling them). The first man I talked to was so rude I tried to explain what had happened, he kept talking over me and just kept saying nope nothing I can do about it. I asked to speak to his supervisor he repeatedly told me that no I couldn't and I would have to call back the next day if I wanted to talk to him. B.S. I worked at a call center and know they always have a manager at all times. Finally I got to speak to the manager who was just as rude as the first man. I tried over and over to tell them I read all the fine print and it said nothing about taking any other money other than the $4.95 for shipping. I even went on their web site while on the phone with the man and was pointing out that it never states they would be taking any other money out of my bank account. The man pretty much told me to F-off and he was keeping my $99, NICE! Do not order from this company!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equinox-Beaty/internet/Equinox-Beaty-Stole-money-from-my-bank-account-Internet-1043540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equinox Beaty