Complaint Review: Equinox Beauties

• Reported By: vsmith — Muskogee Oklahoma
Equinox Beauties
14953 Heritagecrest Way Suite C Bluffdale, Utah United States of America

Equinox Beauties Equinox deception Bluffdale, Utah

I found out about this product as a sponsored ad on Facebook. It was under a picture of Doctor Oz as if it's a product he endorses. The ad said you could get both of these products for under $8 and you should get both for the best benefit.

On February 22nd I purchased Equinox Skin Beauties for $4.95 believing there would be no other costs. I thought it was something you could order more of if you liked it.

On March 8th, my bank notified me about two unusual charges. One from Skin Beauties (Equinox)and the other from another company doing the same thing as this one. My account was being charged for $99.00. I called the company that same day and they said I was supposed to cancel within 14 days to avoid any fees or shipments. They didn't offer any refunds or assistance in this matter. They
only offered to cancel any future shipments. I asked them to cancel.

I called again on March 15th because there was a second pending charge on my bank account. The fellow was rude and stated I already called to cancel. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't being charged again. The charge dropped off and I was only charged the $99.00 fee. There was also an additional International POS fee for $2.97 that same time.

As a student on a fixed income, this fee along with the $94.28 fee from the other company, I am now broke.

Any future charges should be made up front, not in a deceptive way to make money off of unsuspecting customers. They shouldn't be using Doctor Oz as an endorser when his website has neither of these companies come up when you search their name on his website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equinox-Beauties/Bluffdale-Utah-84065/Equinox-Beauties-Equinox-deception-Bluffdale-Utah-1038653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equinox Beauties