aroused

• Updated: Sat, May 25, 2013

• Reported By: Angry Anonymous — Austin Texas
Equinox DNA.Com
Internet, Select State/Province USA

Equinox DNA.Com I am pssst! Got charged $99 with an attempt to charge $89. Trial products did not come with an invoice, no reference! Buyers Beware! Internet Nationwide

I am pssst! I was suspicious when the (2) products (RVTL & Equinox) arrived with no invoice or reference doc to report feedback on the product??

I noticed on my statement after being charged twice $4.95 for shipping fees there was a foreign transaction fee of.14 cents per transaction?

Here's a clue, the transaction charges are originating from a foreign financial or credit card processing institution. WTF, what have I done. I have no other choice but to close my account. I am fearful that my name and email address is now in their data base and I will be a target for other potential marketing scams!!

Buyers Beware!! It's **it like this that make on-line shopping difficult to do!! Please go after these crooks!! I feel so disgusted...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2013 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equinox-DNACom/Internet-Select-StateProvince/Equinox-DNACom-I-am-pssst-Got-charged-99-with-an-attempt-to-charge-89-Trial-product-1053882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equinox DNA.Com