Complaint Review: Equinox Day & Night Serum RVTL Sheridan Labs

• Updated: Sat, November 02, 2013

• Reported By: Anita — San Jose California
Equinox Day & Night Serum RVTL Sheridan Labs
14593 Heritagecrest Way, #C Buffdale , Utah USA

Equinox Day & Night Serum RVTL Sheridan Labs Steven Clark Took forever to finally get both my Equinox Day and Night Serum and RVTL products cancelled from a subscription process. Got Equinox cancelled but continued to get RVTL as customer service said they were 2 different accounts. After a few months, called to reorder just the Equinox, as I literally have 8 jars of RVTL on hand. Customer Service confirmed my order for just one package of Equinox. Received both products again from 2 different shipping addresses today. Called Customer Service who said there was nothing they could do and that my credit card had been charged twice for 2 products as they go together. I am now disputing the RVTL charge. Waiting for a supervisor to call me back but I'm not holding my breath. Don't order from these guys even if you like their products -- totally a fraud!!! Buffdale Utah

Rip off company!!!  Originally ordered Equinox Day & Night Serum and RVTL products as part of an introductory $4.95.  Later was charged $99+.  Very difficult to cancel subscriptions.  Finally got an email confirming cancellation.  Next month, RVTL appeared.  I called to complain.  Customer Service said two subscriptions were manged separately and my cancellation of one had not cancelled RVTL as well.  Finally was out of both programs.  My mistake was to call to reorder a 1 month supply of only Equinox Day and Night Serum for $63.95.  I really didn't even need the night cream, but the rep said they came together in the same package and could not be separated.  Today, I received both Equinox and RVTL -- one shipped from Sparks, Nevada and 1 from Palmdale, Ca.  I called to complain.  They said both products are shipped together and that I was being charged $63.95 twice!!!  Total rip off!  Said no supervisors were available to talk but they would have someone call me back but could not promise that they would return my money for RVTL which I don't want at all!!  I am now disputing the charge with my bank.

Anita

San Jose, CA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2013 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equinox-Day-Night-Serum-RVTL-Sheridan-Labs/Buffdale-Utah/Equinox-Day-amp-Night-Serum-RVTL-Sheridan-Labs-Steven-Clark-Took-forever-to-finally-get-1096255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equinox Day & Night Serum RVTL Sheridan Labs