Complaint Review: Equinox Day & Night Serum

• Updated: Sun, October 20, 2013

• Reported By: Christa — Indian Hills Colorado
Equinox Day & Night Serum
14593 Heritagecrest Way, #C Buffdale, Utah USA

Equinox Day & Night Serum RVTLSheridan labs Nothing was told - just asked for CC# and said to cancel within 14 days. Buffdale Utah

I ordered the Equinox Day & Night Serum for a free 14-day trial. When I tried to order the free trial product, the internet would not accept my credit card...however; seconds later, I received a phone call from their customer service department requesting my credit card # and then proceeded to ask if I would like to have another product, called "RVTL". I accepted the product and gave my credit card # for shipping/handling. They did tell me to cancel the order within 14 days of receiving the product.

I did not do this as I figured it would take longer than 14 days to see if something really worked. I allowed them to send me the second shipment at an outrageous cost + shipping/handling. I have been trying to contact them since I received the 2nd shipment on October 1 to cancel this product. I have enough now to last approximately 8 months to a year. And it doesn't work. When I call the customer service #, they say to hold, and then the phone hangs up on you. There is no way to cancel this.

I am going to contact my credit card company and file a complaint and cancel any future charges through them. Hopefully this will work. I find it outrageous that a company claims to have a customer service department and that you can cancel your order(s) at any time...and then the phone disconnects. Amazing. I advise you to never buy this product as it's impossible to cancel and talk to someone. I'm going to try again tomorrow, Monday, and see if i can get through again. I have emailed them and called...with no response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2013 10:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equinox-Day-Night-Serum/Buffdale-Utah-84065/Equinox-Day-Night-Serum-RVTLSheridan-labs-Nothing-was-told-just-asked-for-CC-and-sa-1093339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equinox Day & Night Serum