Complaint Review: Equinox Skin Care

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Karen — Latta South Carolina United States of America
Equinox Skin Care
11532 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas, Texas United States of America

Equinox Skin Care Charged my Debit Card AFTER I cancelled My ACCOUNT Dallas, Texas

I called Equinox Skin Care today to cancel my account. They cancelled and gave me a confirmation number. When I hung up the phone with them, later on in the day while checking my banking online, I find that right after I called to cancel the company had charged my debit card. I called and asked them why and that I wanted a refund. "Harry" was the mans name that I spoke with. He told me that there was no refund. So now I am stuck with a jar of crap that I have no use for and does not work!!! Plus I'm out of $105.95!!! Which I could really use right now! Because their withdrawal caused me to have a negative balance at my bank.

Thank You!!
Karen

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equinox-Skin-Care/Dallas-Texas-75229/Equinox-Skin-Care-Charged-my-Debit-Card-AFTER-I-cancelled-My-ACCOUNT-Dallas-Texas-983520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equinox Skin Care