Complaint Review: Equinox Skin Care

• Updated: Wed, June 19, 2013

• Reported By: 101 Rykara Path — 40324 Kentucky
Equinox Skin Care
unkown Dallas, Texas USA

Equinox Skin Care This company withdrew 99.00 from my bank account. Don't know how they got my debit card number. Dallas Texas

Equinox withdrew 99.00 from my bank account.

I received a package in the mail with skin care products. I had no idea where they came from. I just thought they were samples sent in the mail. Never thought anymore about it until I checked my bank account.

I have never heard of this company.  The package did not have an invoice or anything in it stating where it came from.

I would never pay 99.00 for skin care. I live on a fixed income. I can not afford this money to be taken from my bank account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equinox-Skin-Care/Dallas-Texas/Equinox-Skin-Care-This-company-withdrew-9900-from-my-bank-account-Dont-know-how-they-1060444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equinox Skin Care