Complaint Review: Equinox Skin Care

• Submitted: Fri, April 26, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: Gryphon''s Mom — San Jose California
Equinox Skin Care
11532 Harry Hines Blvd #320 Dallas, Tx 75229 Internet, Texas United States of America

Equinox Skin Care Equinox Day & Night Skin Renewal TRIAL OFFER. Get your 14DAY TRIAL OFFER. Internet, Texas

Skin care product to help reduce wrinkles Y fine lines. Trial Offer, with pictures before and after. Limited supply for Internet users. Loot years Younger.  Get your 14 day trial offer.   My complaint was 10 days after receipt, my CC is charged $99.  I had had slightly more than week.  When calling customer service, I'm repremanded for not reading the form.  The 14 days start on day offer ordered, NOT day received.  I am 1 day late from day of order and they will only offer discount of $30 or $49 after talking to manager. I was billed 4/15 for the shipping charges, but the $99 on 4/25 took me by surprise & initiated the call to company.  The attitude annoyed me a bunch.  Read the fine print & be ever vigilant.  I give this company an F & the customer relations an F-.  I don't know if the product works, as such short time, but even if does, I refuse to deal further with company having this attitude.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equinox-Skin-Care/Internet-Texas-75229/Equinox-Skin-Care-Equinox-Day-Night-Skin-Renewal-TRIAL-OFFER-Get-your-14DAY-TRIAL-OFFER-1046503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equinox Skin Care