Complaint Review: Equinox Skin Care

• Reported By: anonymous — Texas
Equinox Skin Care
, Nevada USA

Equinox Skin Care Free Trial is a Scam and the Product does nothing Nevada

I clicked on an ad in facebook for a free trial of this product.  There was nothing that said they would charge me $200 in 14 days - although from what I see in the other complaints, it wouldn't have made a difference if I had called.  When I saw the charges on my credit card I called Equinox and was treated very rudely by people I could barely understand.  Then I was told that the $200 was for new product and that I could return it once received for a full credit, but when I told him that was 2 weeks ago and I haven't received anything he told me that was for the product I already received, but he would cancel my order.  What does that mean?  I have been using the product daily for 3 weeks and see zero results.  This is all a scam and would tell anyone to stay away from this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2013 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equinox-Skin-Care/Nevada/Equinox-Skin-Care-Free-Trial-is-a-Scam-and-the-Product-does-nothing-Nevada-1097443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equinox Skin Care