Complaint Review: Equinox Skin Care

• Updated: Mon, July 22, 2013

• Reported By: Jo V — Coupeville Washington
Equinox Skin Care
1285 Baring Blvd #297 Sparks, Nevada USA

Equinox Skin Care. There was no where in this ad that said I had to return the product after 14 days, or they were going to charge my account $99 after 15 days!!! What a scam. I want my money back! Sparks Nevada

I don't understand how they get away with this scam???  I intentionally looked for the fine print to say they would charge my account more money later.  I know there was not!  I don't care that my stinking Wells Fargo bank read me some paragraph somewhere that said it was only a 14 day trial, if I was not happy with it, just send the unused portion back and there will be no more charges.  Bullsh*t, it was not there!

And I have a friend who tried the product before I did, only her bank saw the amount and called her about the charge, she told them not to put it through and they didn't.  So now I not only have a problem with Equinox, I'm upset with my bank.  I solumly vow to never buy ANYTHING on the Internet ever again!  It might even be a good product? but their shady business practice is shameful and makes me too angry to even think about the quality of the product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equinox-Skin-Care/Sparks-Nevada-89434/Equinox-Skin-Care-There-was-no-where-in-this-ad-that-said-I-had-to-return-the-product-af-1069232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equinox Skin Care