Complaint Review: Equinox Skin Products

• Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: Terry — Fallston Maryland
Equinox Skin Products
11532 Harry Hines Blvd. Dallas, Texas United States of America

Equinox Skin Products James Williams Purchased a skincare product online for $4.95, then was billed to my debit card, 14 days later, $99.00. Dallas, Texas

I purchased a skincare product under the belief that the cost was $4.95.  This product was shipped immediately and was received within a few days.  I was told this evening that the $4.95 was the shipping cost, and that I agreed to the full cost of $99.00 which was the TRUE price of 2 tiny 3 ounce bottles. My debit card was charged the $4.95, and then on March 11, I was charged the additional $99.00.  I was fortuneate to find the website for the above and spoke with Mr. James Williams.  He raised his voice to me several times while I explained that this full cost was not made clear to me, when the $4.95 price was what I understood the cost to be.

This problem has caused my bank account to be in overdraft status, as I stay on top of this on a daily basis.  My bank is willing to work with me since I have been with them for a few years. This is very upsetting, and if you can do anything to rectify this situation, I would appreciate it very much.  Thank you for your time.
   Terry, Fallston Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equinox-Skin-Products/Dallas-Texas-75229/Equinox-Skin-Products-James-Williams-Purchased-a-skincare-product-online-for-495-then-1034895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equinox Skin Products