Complaint Review: Equinox and RVTI

• Reported By: Cindy — Gig Harbor Washington
Equinox and RVTI
, Select State/Province USA

Equinox and RVTI Beware the Scam, this is not a free 14 day trial! internet

I ordered a supposedly free 14 day trial of Equinox Day and Night Serum along with RVTI cream. It was supposed to be free with shipping and handling. I did not recieve the product until the 14 day period was up.  I have used it 2 days so far and saw that they charged my bank account $99.00 and #93.00, total of approximately $200.00.

When I called to complain I was told that the 14 day trial only allowed me 14 days from THE DATE OF ORDER not received, to cancel.  So that was why I was now going to be charged this amount monthly.  When I asked if I could return the product I was told no.  I cancelled but want to warn everyone.  I am now bouncing checks due to these unexpected charges.  I know I was sucked in by pictures of Ellen Degeneras making it appear that she supported this company.  I don't know if the products are any good but will not use them in the future due to the scam customer policy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2014 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equinox-and-RVTI/Select-StateProvince/Equinox-and-RVTI-Beware-the-Scam-this-is-not-a-free-14-day-trial-internet-1127091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equinox and RVTI