Complaint Review: Equinox day serum

, Select State/Province USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Equinox day serum feeling ripped off, and could not understand what the customer service people where saying. Buffalo New york

Well I am not sure who is going to read this but here goes. I thought I was just paying for a sample which was just paying for the shipping only. I paid for 2 things to be shipped 4.95 and 3.95.

The ad did not say if not completely satisfied return within 14 days ( it was a sample) so within 15 days I was billed for a full order of the product, not one price but 2 different prices.  One was 95.00 and the other was 93.00.

I did not aprove these charge (I didn't think I did) this is such a scam.  I am so mad. I call the company and talked to 2 people and could not understand them both. The only think I understood it I have to pay for it no matter what because it is over the 14 day trial ( what trail ) for samples?

I just wand my money back. This compan sucks!!!!!!!

Laura

Esbon Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equinox-day-serum/Select-StateProvince/Equinox-day-serum-feeling-ripped-off-and-could-not-understand-what-the-customer-service-1139450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equinox day serum