Complaint Review: Equinox skin care

• Updated: Sat, March 16, 2013

• Reported By: Truedy — Russells point Ohio
Equinox skin care
11532 Harry Hines Blvd., Dallas, Texas Internet United States of America

Equinox skin care Equinox Charged my credit card after I canceled the service and will not refund the charge! Internet

I ordered the free trial equinox skin care package. I paid shipping and handling. I called and cancelled the products home delivery. When I received my credit card statement I have a $99.00 charge from Equinox. I called and asked to speak to a supervisor and was told I was speaking to one, he said I cancelled 1 day past the 14 day trial period, which starts the day you place the order - not the day you receive it. Their policy is no refunds of my money and it is not his fault. I should pay more attention to the agreement!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2013 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equinox-skin-care/internet/Equinox-skin-care-Equinox-Charged-my-credit-card-after-I-canceled-the-service-and-will-no-1035258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equinox skin care