Complaint Review: Equinox

• Submitted: Tue, March 26, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: Lynn — Plant City Florida

Equinox Skinbeauties Advertisement states 14 days to try product, however, they start your 14 days from the date of your order. Internet

If you order this product, be sure to read their terms and conditions.  They advertise 14 days to try product, however, they do not give you 14 days, they start the 14 days the date you order the product.

So you are only getting maybe 10 or 12 days depending how long it takes for your order to arrive.  I contacted them because they hit my credit card prior to the 14 days as far as I was concerned I still had 2 days left.  They are very rude and I ask to speak to a supervisor, kepted telling me one was not in, I insisted to speak to a supervisor, someone came on the phone, also rude, I requested to return the product and wanted my money back, they totally refused.  Their site shows 100% refund if you are not happy with the product.  That only applies to people that have ordered and receive product on their automatic shipping every month.  I don't see how a company can advertise 14 days, when that is totally a lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To me this is False Advertising!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They got me for 99.00, beware do not order from this company..............scam.......................

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 07:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equinox/internet/Equinox-Skinbeauties-Advertisement-states-14-days-to-try-product-however-they-start-your-1038037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equinox