Complaint Review: Equinox/RTVL

• Submitted: Tue, February 25, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, February 25, 2014

• Reported By: Helen — Berkeley California
Equinox/RTVL
PO Box 13511, Linlithgow, W. Lothian EH497YH Internet, Select State/Province USA

Equinox/RTVL Equinox and Sheridan LabsEquinox anti wrinkle creamEquinox day&night serumPresident may be Asadullah Khan Charged my card an additional $200 for. $4.95 trial sample! Internet

I bought $4.95 trial sample online. No where on the site did it indicatr that my card would be charged another $99 and $92 after a 14-day period!!!! I called my bank immediately and canceled the card, however, the charge was in processing mode and may have gone thru! I called my bank AFTER calling the company and speaking to a man who said my request to cancel an unauthorized charge was ridiculous and then had the nerve to offer me a discount on more products in the future!  such arrogance for someone who is allowed to continue to rip off consumers. I wished I had read all the complaints on FaceBook and sites like this BEFORE ordering! Hopefully no more people will go through this!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EquinoxRTVL/Internet-Select-StateProvince/EquinoxRTVL-Equinox-and-Sheridan-LabsEquinox-anti-wrinkle-creamEquinox-dayampnight-ser-1126389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equinox/RTVL