Complaint Review: Equinoxdna

• Submitted: Sat, March 02, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 02, 2013

• Reported By: Bob — Ann Arbor Michigan Virgin Islands (US)
Equinoxdna
11532 Harry Hines Blve #320 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Equinoxdna utilized a pop-up on another pop-up for product that looks and claims the same thing. After I ordered the Hydroderm product and paid for shipping for a "free trial", Iread the fine print " Dallas, Texas

I clicked on a pop-up advertising an anti-aging product that  stated: " Michigan woman discovers an anti-aging product that the big beauty product companies don't want you to know about." I hit the button and the saw: " Free" in Very Large letters. I followed the thread and eventually decided not to try the "free" product because after entering my Credit Card I read the "terms and conditions". I did however accept a free trial of Hydroderm on the same pop-up site. I complied with the 14 day period and returned the product. Hydroderm denies the 105.95 charge to my Credit card and referred me to Equinoxdna # and they said they did charge my account but refused to return my $ because I did not "cancel in the 14 day period. It is obvious that these companies are working together to scam the unsuspecting. This is a Bait and Switch scam. I filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and encourage everyone to do the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2013 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equinoxdna/Dallas-Texas-75229/Equinoxdna-utilized-a-pop-up-on-another-pop-up-for-product-that-looks-and-claims-the-same-1022588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equinoxdna