• Report: #581950

• Updated: Wed, March 17, 2010

• Reported By: Brenda — Neenah Wisconsin United States of America
Equiteric - Horseloverz.com
254 North Cedar Street Hazelton, Pennsylvania United States of America

Equiteric - Horseloverz.com Horseloverz.com The company refused to sell me a saddle at the price I won it for in a ebay auction Hazelton, Pennsylvania

Equiteric aka horseloverz.com listed a saddle on ebay with no reserve price. I bid on the saddle and won the auction. I paid them through paypal the same day and recieved a reciept from paypal. Equiteric did not contact me about winning the item which is standard policy on ebay. I contacted them and they acknowledged that I paid for the item and it was in the warehouse for shipping and would email when it was shipped. 10 days after that email I received an email from paypal saying my money was refunded with no explaination from Equiteric. I called Equiteric and they told me that they would not sell me the saddle at that price. They would sell it to me at more than twice the winning bid. I explained to them that I did not want the saddle at the price they were offering that I wanted it at the price I won the auction at, they said basically "tough luck" they would lose to much on the saddle. I told them that they should have put a reserve price on saddle. This is deceptive business practice, they should honor the price I won the saddle at. I will never try to buy anything from this business again because they don't care about their customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2010 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equiteric-Horseloverzcom/Hazelton-Pennsylvania-18201/Equiteric-Horseloverzcom-Horseloverzcom-The-company-refused-to-sell-me-a-saddle-at-the-581950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equiteric - Horseloverz.com