Complaint Review: Equity Transportation

• Submitted: Sat, May 23, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 23, 2009

• Reported By:Withheld Michigan
Equity Transportation
3685 Dykstra NW Walker, Michigan U.S.A.

Equity Transportation Lies and petti theaf common place at Equity Walker Michigan

I have been driving over 10 yrs. This is the first company I have worked for where the drivers are cheated out of pay, as well as reimbursements continuously. I have been working for Equity for less then a year but already have lost over a hundred dollars for authorized out of pocket expenses. (These are not tolls) They have lied many times to me. The latest was over a $50.00 expense that Brad personally promised me on at least three occasions will be returned to me. That has been well over two months ago, and still has not been returned.

At first I thought it was just a misunderstanding and would be corrected. But, I have spoken with at least 20 drivers, some who have been with them several years or more who say "get used to it it is a common thing with this company"! I have also noticed that I have not been paid for many short runs I have done for them too.

I am deeply sadden by the lies and, pettiness of this company. There are quite a few things I like about them and, they have the potential to be a really good company. But, frankly I am amazed they have any drivers that have been with them more then 6 months. A Lot of companies have problems with driver theft, but here at Equity it seems that the company is the one doing the stealing.

Withheld, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2009 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equity-Transportation/Walker-Michigan-49544/Equity-Transportation-Lies-and-petti-theaf-common-place-at-Equity-Walker-Michigan-454800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equity Transportation