Complaint Review: Ercny llc / bidisausa.com

• Updated: Sat, September 17, 2011

• Reported By: uringi — sackville New Brunswick Canada
Ercny llc / bidisausa.com
1498 RALPH AVE BROOKLYN NY 11236 Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Ercny llc / bidisausa.com Peter A FALSE ADVERTISING FOR $18000 US AND HAS NEVER DELIVERED THE CAR Brooklyn, New York

I made a bid on a 2007 Mercedes Benz cls63 AMG VIN: WDDDJ77X47A105144 and turned out to be the highest bidder.
Surprisingly before the end of the auction and making the paying, i always talked to them via phone but after the full payment was made, i could never get hold of them them on phone because it just kept going on voice mail until the voice mail box was full. I sent them multiple emails and they kept convincing me how my car was shipping the next day
until i also checked the VIN number and realized it was with Copart.

when i called Copart, i was told the car was sold and taken and that's when the so called Peter A at the time who was the CEO, told me they couldn't get the tittle of the car and that my money will be refunded. I waited for months as i got my local police and bank involved but until now, i have neither got the money back nor the car that i paid for. When
my bank called his bank, all they said was he transferred the money out of his account immediately he got it.
I have also decided to paste one of his messages he sent when i asked him if my car was ready to be shipped?

Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 15:30:15 -0700
From: ISA MAIN <Info@isabids.com>
To: ????????????????
Subject: RE: Invoice
1 unnamed text/html 10.14 KB Download
??????,
Its Peter, your car is ready for release but the seller not Copart and I hope your still not calling them because you didnt buy from them you bought through our auction. Your car is on dispatch and we have 2 transporters scheduled to come in wednesday to pick it up and then your title will be mailed out when the unit leaves the facility.
Tomorrow we should have phones , I apologize please dont be nervous. You can go online www.bbb.org look up ERCNY LLC I am an acreditted business and we have an A+ rating. Please bare with me, everyone is nervous cause the phone situation. We will be ok tomorrow. I sent out an email to all our clients, maybe you should add us to your address book. I am also two men down so I am responding to everyone. People are going away for holiday. Also I am finding the transporters are not all working the week before memorial day. I will get it resolved. My direct line is 718-514-9626 thanks

Click Here To Print the "TERMS AND CONDITIONS "
PETER A.
Ceo / INSURANCE SALVAGE AUCTIONS
Tel: 718-629-6900
fax: 718-504-4056
Facebook
Twitter
www.ErcNy.com
www.BidIsaUsa.com

Below is the invoice i was sent after winning the car:

Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 05:18:07 -0400 (EDT)
From: BIDISA4ME@aol.com
To: ??????????????????
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS YOU WON
Part(s):
2 CHASE.pdf application/pdf 23.56 KB Download
1.2 unnamed text/html 7.12 KB Download
Date: 05/18/2011 Sales Receipt/Bill of Sale
THIS MOTOR VEHICLE IS NOT GUARANTEED.
ALL SALE ARE FINAL. Stock Number: 16617151
BALANCE DUE WITH IN 48 HOURS VIA WIRE TANSFER ONLY
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seller::
Phone: ???????????
Email: ??????????
Buyer Number: 3854
Country: Canada
Year: 2007 Make: MERCEDES-BENZ Model: CLS 63 VIN: WDDDJ77X47A105144 Miles: 39803
All

8. 05/19/2011 DMV Paperwork Fee $55.00
FINAL INVOICE: (USD) $18,035.00
SECURITY DEPOSIT:(USD) -$50.00
REMAINING BALANCE (USD) WIRE TRANSFER ONLY $17,985.00

Buyer x_____________________________________________________________ Date ___/____/_____

E-mail: Info@isabids.com
Tel: 888-9-BID-FOR-U
TEL: 718-629-6900
Fax: 718-504-4056

WWW.BIDISAUSA.COM
| Reply | Reply to All | Forward | Redirect | Blacklist | Message
Source | Save as | Print Back to Search Results Previous Message Next
Message

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2011 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ercny-llc-bidisausacom/Brooklyn-New-York-11236/Ercny-llc-bidisausacom-Peter-A-FALSE-ADVERTISING-FOR-18000-US-AND-HAS-NEVER-DELIVERED-777880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ercny llc / bidisausa.com