Complaint Review: Erecycleronline

• Submitted: Fri, September 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 28, 2012

• Reported By: Oceanlucky9 — TORRANCE California United States of America

Erecycleronline Damaged Goods Received/Poor Packaging Internet

Ordered a Sony Monitor and it arrived damaged in shipping not due to fed-x but due to very poor packaging.  The Monitor was just floating around in a bunch of styrofoam peanuts (not nearly enough to protect the monitor) Long story short Erecycleronline did not offer a refund right away rather wanted my the customer to wait until they resolved a refund with FED-X.  Why should we wait that was not our issue. Opened a case with Paypal and then Erecycleronline escalated it to a claim.  The judgement was in our favor but due to complications with Paypal a refund never happened.  I emailed Erecycleronline through ebay regarding our refund and expressed what a nightmare this had been and I recieved this exact response and I quote "Maybe because you made it a nightmare? You would have gotten your refund on August 10th, if you hadn't opened a case. You also had a very long time to close the case and allow me to refund you after FedEx awarded us, as I suggested. I D I O T :) Thank you, Gabrielle, eRecyclerOnline,  Customer Service. As of today we still never recieved a refund and have thrown the monitor in the trash. Enough said !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Erecycleronline/internet/Erecycleronline-Damaged-Goods-ReceivedPoor-Packaging-Internet-947958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Erecycleronline