Complaint Review: Ergocube

• Submitted: Fri, March 07, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 07, 2008

• Reported By:West Vancouver British Columbia
Ergocube
7658 E Chase Park Loop Tuscon, Arizona U.S.A.

Ergonomic rip-off or just the worst customer service? Tuscon Arizona

My first order from Ergocube was for two pairs of special gloves. The box arrived with one pair and a note saying the second pair would be shipped separately. (That was six months ago and I am still waiting.)

In the meantime I placed a second order for a wrist rest, which arrived on time and gave me confidence to place a third order for three more of these wrist rests for my company office.

Ergocube charged my credit card for this order but I never received my order nor did I get any further communication from them.

I phoned and emailed Ergocube repeatedly - with no response. When you call you get a nice message saying they are busy in the warehouse filling customer orders, and they will return your call within the hour.

My experience with online businesses has been good to excellent over the years. This is my first online rip job and it feels so frustrating.

I wrote to my bank to charge back the order but they told me it was too late. I have only 30 days past the expected delivery date, time I wasted trying to get Ergocube's attention.

The fact that I got a partial order, a complete order, and then nothing at all for the third order makes me wonder if Ergocube is overwhelmed, incompetent and more like the postal worker who stashes mail in his garage than an outright thief with bad intent.

Skip
West Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2008 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ergocube/Tuscon-Arizona-85710/Ergonomic-rip-off-or-just-the-worst-customer-service-Tuscon-Arizona-315877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ergocube