Complaint Review: Eric English Handyman, Inspection, and Engineering Services

• Submitted: Wed, December 28, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, December 28, 2011

• Reported By: Andew — San Francisco California United States of America
Eric English Handyman, Inspection, and Engineering Services
1648 Union San Francisco, Walnut Creek, East Bay, California United States of America

Eric English Handyman, Inspection, and Engineering Services Eric English, Inspection, and Engineering Services, SFEngineer5@aol.com, Suspected Pedophile, Hit on my 12 year old daughter while providing a quote. Offered "discounted" rate if she promised to hang out with him! Parents beware! San Francisco, Walnut Creek, East Bay, California

I had contacted Eric English through his Yelp page. Was not available during the times he wanted to stop by, so I had my daughter let him into the house to inspect and provide a quote. My 12 year old daughter later told me that Eric English spent a lot of time chatting with her, questions which eventually became personal. Questions such as: "do you have a boyfriend", "what kind of movies do you like?". She also explained to me that he had offered to provide a discounted rate if she promised to keep in touch and hang out with him. Eric English is a white male in his 40s, between 5'9"-5'11", balding with a shaved head, and drives a pickup truck.

It was my fault for letting this creep into my house when I wasn't there, so I take the blame for this. But I think it is important that I let people know what this guy did and what he might currently be doing to other children while working. [continued below]....
..... I contacted my local police department to explain what had happened, and if I could file charges. The police explained that they would need further evidence to move forward on an investigation. I hope that others who might have had a similar experience voice their concerns or contact me regarding Eric English.

Upon further review of his yelp page, I notice that all his reviews are by woman. Possibly false reviews to garner credibility and trust. If anyone out there has had a similar experience with Eric English, please come forward by replying on here or contacting me directly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2011 11:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eric-English-Handyman-Inspection-and-Engineering-Services/San-Francisco-Walnut-Creek-East-Bay-California-94109/Eric-English-Handyman-Inspection-and-Engineering-Services-Eric-English-Inspection-and-815181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eric English Handyman, Inspection, and Engineering Services