Complaint Review: Eric Fischer Studio

• Submitted: Tue, October 11, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, May 15, 2014

• Reported By:Manhattan New York
Eric Fischer Studio
237 West 20th Street Suite 3C Manhattan, New York U.S.A.

Eric Fischer Studio Ripoff Totally came on to me, offered me drugs and sex Manhattan New York

*General Comment: Mutiple Personality Disorder Mr. Fischer?

*Consumer Comment: Too Many Complaints Eric, you're a low-life, sleezeball that tries to take advantage of the girls you photograph.

*Consumer Comment: Too Many Complaints Eric

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: ridiculous story

This photographer is a TOTAL sleezeball, I am a model with NY Models in New York City, my name is Susan.
Eric shot a test of me some time back, he totally made me feel cheap and dirty by his sick actions. It was by far the worst experience that I have had modeling.
Not only did he totally make sexual advances onto me and tried to touch me, he offered me drugs and told me to sleep with him for a Cosmopolitan magazine shoot in exchange.lol

What a LOSER!!!
I believe all the stories on this site about him.
I am sure all the agencies STOP using him, its just a matter of time before he goes totally out of business.

I let me booker know what was going on. she will take care of it!

Susan
Manhattan, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2005 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eric-Fischer-Studio/Manhattan-New-York-10011/Eric-Fischer-Studio-Ripoff-Totally-came-on-to-me-offered-me-drugs-and-sex-Manhattan-New-Y-160427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eric Fischer Studio

#1 General Comment

Mutiple Personality Disorder Mr. Fischer?

AUTHOR: MarieLox123 - ()

These are such lies coming from your mouth.  I was also one of your victims and I KNOW I didn't imagine that happening, OH - that happened!  Unforunately for me and these other girls, but the real problem here you pathological liar is that you are a photographer, because you're too disgusting and perverted to have ever had any girls like you, so you thought that if you could become a famous photographer that you would be able to sleep with them.  Well, it's apparent that wasn't the case, because you are an overweight, creepy, bald guy, who I am sure made every other one of your victims want to completely throw up, when profuse amount of sweat would be pouring down your head because you were getting so h* taking the pictures! Ewe, Ewe, Ewe, Ewe, Eweeeeeeeeeeeeee ... seriously dude, you are -that- creepy.  Maturity comes from being able to take personal responsibility for your actions, so if you are the mature man you say you are - MAN UP!  Narcissistic maybe??! I don't know, but I do know that you are -completely- dillusional.

AUTHOR: Dave - (U.S.A.)

They all say the same thing, you're a low-life, sleezeball that tries to take advantage of the girls you photograph.

What a moron, don't you know that you can't get away with crap like that today? That's why the internet is here, to expose shitballs like you. One of these days a model is going to cap you. Is it really worth it?

Too Many Complaints Eric

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

ridiculous story

AUTHOR: Eric - (U.S.A.)

Why do you people make up such false accusations? "told me to sleep with him for a Cosmopolitan magazine shoot in exchange" ??? I have never asked or suggested something outrageous like that in my life. EVER! You need to get a life, or get some help.