Complaint Review: Eric P Littman P.A. Norman S. Segall

• Submitted: Mon, August 26, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, August 27, 2013

• Reported By: Cilla Ziemlanski Psychotherapist at University of California — Aliso Viejo California
Eric P Littman P.A. Norman S. Segall
7695 SW 104th St #210 801 Brickell Av #900 Miami, Florida USA

Eric P Littman P.A. Norman S. Segall Have been harassing my family for almost a year Miami Florida

Mr. Eric P. Littman and Norman S. Segall have been harrassing my family for many months under the claim that my husband Joseph Viola was extorting them. The person that they are actually after has the same name as my husband but we have suffered the consecuences of these 2 men not doing their investigations properly. In the past week they admitted that there was an error made and that the Joseph Viola from Aliso Viejo, California (my husband) actually had no involvement in the case and they were to stop sending papers to serve and contacting us. We used to recieve threatening calls in the middle of the night, taxi's at our home, strange cars parked outside, etc. Our kids have been extremely scared since day one and it took 10 months for them to finally admit their error even after we told them many times that they were contacting the wrong person. We are currently preparing a report to the state bar to disbarr these irresponsible men who made our life hell for almost a year. If you have suffered similar troubles from these men please leave a rebuttal and I will send you my personal contact info.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eric-P-Littman-PA-Norman-S-Segall-/Miami-Florida-33131/Eric-P-Littman-PA-Norman-S-Segall-Have-been-harassing-my-family-for-almost-a-year-Mia-1079188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eric P Littman P.A. Norman S. Segall