Complaint Review: Eric Shasha Time Share Exchange

• Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: Dena — Miami Florida United States of America
Eric Shasha Time Share Exchange
220 Newport Center Newport Beach, California United States of America

Eric Shasha Time Share Exchange Defaulted Contract and Time Share Scam Newport Beach , California

I was vacationing in Honolulu in November 2012 and was approached by a Eric Shasha wanting me to sign up for tours. I agreed to go to a session (I wasn't told what it was) in order to get a big discount on the tour my daughter was interested in. We went to the session and was kept there for hours. I was not interested, so they kept sending others in to talk to me. I cried at one point and they kept coming down on the price. I finally agreed thinking it would be good to travel more and stay at wonderful places. I was promised a great condo for a 6weeks the first year with a certificate for $3500 to pay for it. and free places to stay nationwide if we joined his network called Time Share Exchange it's a scam he sells fake contracts and time shares.

I have tried to call and book a trip this summer and have very little help or response. After frustration and anger, my daughter discovered the unhappy people online complaining and calling it a scam. I will not stop until I get them out of business for how they operate and how they do absolutely nothing they promised. Eric Shasha and his team are all liars and take advantage of senior citizens who have fixed incomes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eric-Shasha-Time-Share-Exchange/Newport-Beach-California-92660/Eric-Shasha-Time-Share-Exchange-Defaulted-Contract-and-Time-Share-Scam-Newport-Beach-Ca-1013844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eric Shasha Time Share Exchange