Complaint Review: Eric Thom RE Acquisitions

• Updated: Wed, December 21, 2011

• Reported By: J Corbin — Fort Worth Texas United States of America
Eric Thom RE Acquisitions
Portland, Oregon United States of America

Eric Thom RE Acquisitions RSS Applied, Social American DO NOT WORK WITH ERIC THOM! He Owe's Me $1,940! Portland, Oregon

Whatever you do, DO NOT work with Eric Thom without getting FULL, agree-upon payment UP FRONT!

I have read the complaints against Eric Thom and/or RSS Applied, Social American, and now [apparently] RE Acquisitions, about how he does not his bills, and I have to say my last experience with Eric is the same. Funny thing is, Eric used to pay me.

When I first started writing blogs and articles for him, he was really good about paying me. Then we had a bit of a falling out and, after almost a year, he contacted me again, and paid me in advance for writing jobs he wanted me to do; everything was fine for about 6 months and then he began to put me off for payments. He would often blame the main client for slow payment. He played the martyr quite a bit.

Long story short, he ended up owing me--to this very day--$1,940.00. Eric Thom can "rebut" all he wants, but there are plenty of people online who know this is true about him. I think he has moments of good intentions, but then he goes ahead and screws people. He can be a ROYAL a**hole!!! Eric Thom is VERY rude and insulting to people who do not agree with him.

It's weird; we used to be somewhat of friends, and I actually got along okay with him. I even think he liked me. But then he screwed me for payment. I think he must surely owe tens of thousands of dollars to multiple people. It wouldn't surprise me if he ends up shot by some lone shark's "handler." That may sound cold, but I'm just stating a likely reality for him. I feel sorry for whoever is writing his blogs and articles now for sellhomeowner.com and those appearing on docstoc or elsewhere.

Eric Thom of RSS Applied, Social American, and RE Acquisitions is NOT an honest man. STAY AWAY from him!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2011 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eric-Thom-RE-Acquisitions/Portland-Oregon-/Eric-Thom-RE-Acquisitions-RSS-Applied-Social-American-DO-NOT-WORK-WITH-ERIC-THOM-He-Owe-812276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eric Thom RE Acquisitions