Complaint Review: Erica Mason

• Reported By: Janet — Vancouver Washington United States of America
Erica Mason
Portland, Oregon Internet United States of America

Erica Mason Watch out! She is very good at manipulation. Internet, Internet

Upon doing a Google search for her name, I was surprised that this site came up at the top of the list, claiming Erica is a convicted felon with a criminal history. I knew that she was manipulative and a bully, but I had no idea that her background had been documented. I lived with Erica for a short period in 2006. During this time, she kept a roster of damages that I allegedly caused within her home. As there was always another roommate, I thought it unfair that I was the one always confronted about anything and everything that went wrong. Because, I am a courteous person, and did my best to clean up after myself and respect the other roomates' space. Additionally, I was a full time college student and did not spend much time at the house. After 3 months of living there. Erica confronted me with the roster that she had been keeping. It detailed dates and incidences of my having broken or damaged various things. Although it was all so convoluted, she persisted in insisting that I had incurred upwards of thousands of dollars in damages to her home and possessions. It went so far as to me going to court with her. Although we settled with a mediator.
She is very poised and convincing. When she asserted herself, there was no question that I was not going to be listened to. Erica is not stupid, she is very self aware. And as mentioned in the other post on this site, I will second that she will take what she can get from anyone around her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2010 10:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Erica-Mason/internet/Erica-Mason-Watch-out-She-is-very-good-at-manipulation-Internet-Internet-639998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Erica Mason