Complaint Review: Erica Wullenwaber

• Submitted: Sat, September 30, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, May 28, 2014

• Reported By:Vacaville California
Erica Wullenwaber
myspace.com/raiderchick20054 Vacaville, California U.S.A.

Erica Wullenwaber lied, cheated, stole, etc. Vacaville, Various Places In The Area California

*General Comment: Please email me

*General Comment: Oh erica

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: About me...

There is this one girl in Vacaville, California named Erica Wullenwaber. There are many guys that have dated her, quite a few that know her, and they all have had the same complaints about her.

She is also known in Various chat forums as raiderchick20054 or naughtygirl69707, or similar variations of those names

I won't tell my story due to the fact that if she finds this forum she may figure out who it is. But the common things that happen in every friend/bfs story are these:

She is a pathological liar, and will even lie and make up stories about things that just disgust me. She will say that a relative has recently died when they really didnt in order to get attention.

If you don't believe her lies, she will use phone/AIM/Yahoo messenger to impersonate a friend or relative of hers to bring the news to you first, before SHE tells you the lie she made up.

She has been known to steal/shoplift, as well as cheat on the guy she is with, and use guys for money or a place to stay.

When she doesn't get her way, or if you decide to leave her, she will threaten you with violence (but she actually cant fight regardless of the belts she earned in kiddie karate) or stalk you for a while afterword.

And this is not just frim me. I've heard similar stories from her family members, people who know her, as well as old friends. My main purpose is not for revenge, but to warn everyone about her who comes across this.

She's hurt other people worse than she's hurt me. She is a demented psycho.

Any questions?

Vacaville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2006 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Erica-Wullenwaber/Vacaville-California-95688/Erica-Wullenwaber-lied-cheated-stole-etc-Vacaville-Various-Places-In-The-Area-Califor-213611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Erica Wullenwaber

#1 General Comment

Please email me

AUTHOR: Jason - ()

Hello. Wow are you serious? She sounds sick.  Is there a way you can email me please I would like to talk to you private about this individual. Thank you. johnsonjason89@yahoo.com   is my email... My name is Jason thank you.

#2 General Comment

Oh erica

AUTHOR: Joeschmo - (United States of America)

Shut your dumb fat a** up. You are a liar. You star drama for no reason. Then want call cops. You also happen to be the lamest, fakest b***h in vacaville. Go die or grow up.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

About me...

AUTHOR: Erica - (United States of America)

Hello there. My name is Erica Wullenwaber.  I was told about a story that was about me on your guys site. First off I don't know who it is, I might have an idea on who did it. I don't appreciate people doing this stuff to me, I would like for it to be deleted off this website immediately. If you can please get back to me and tell me who it is, I was told you guys will be able to find out who it is that wrote it.. I just now found the articles that was made up about me but it happend in 06. I would love for you guys to find out who it is and let me know because I am going to report it to the authority and have them arrested for SLANDER. I don't appreciate them doing this. Especially because it's not true,  This is slander and this is against the law.  If you guys don't do anything I will also get an attorney and something will be done about it.  I don't appreciate my name being out there. Thank you for your time.