Complaint Review: Erick Mitchell Publishing Group

• Updated: Sun, June 08, 2014

• Reported By: Joyce — Jacksonville Florida
Erick Mitchell Publishing Group
14759 London Lane, Internet USA

Erick Mitchell Publishing Group Residential leasing program Theft by deception Internet

*Author of original report: HAVEN'T SEEN A DIME YET!!!

Mr. Erinn Daniels and Mr. Erick Mitchell, stole $700 from me in an apartment scam.  They did not have the credit to get approved for the apartment.   This company strives on people with little bad or no credit.  Unforturnately I used them to try to get an apartment because I had filed bankruptcy.  They were denied and tried not to inform me that they couldn't pass a credit check.

I had to contact the apartment to find out that they were denied.   When I spoke with Mr. Daniels he assured me that he was going to refund my money $700 that was 8 months ago.  I have kept every piece of documentation including a copy of my credit card bill and the receipt that they provided for charging to my account.

Mr. Daniels was replying to my emails but now he has not stop reponding this company is not out of business, because I have had people call into that company and they try to rip them off also.   This is credit card fraud and theft by deception.  They continue to claim my money is being refunded but as of today July 23 I still have not received my money back.  All I want is what is rightfully mine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 05:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Erick-Mitchell-Publishing-Group/internet/Erick-Mitchell-Publishing-Group-Residential-leasing-program-Theft-by-deception-Internet-1069293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Erick Mitchell Publishing Group

HAVEN'T SEEN A DIME YET!!!

AUTHOR: Joyce Johnson - ()

Residential Leasing owned and operated by Erick Mitchell Publishing Group and Erinn Daniels continue to ignore the fact that they went took $500 off of my Visa Card and $200 deposit totalling $700.   Please do not use these people to find you an apartment because they will not refund your money if they can't do it.  They lie and continue to state that your money is being returned but that is not true.  If there are others that this has happen to please join forces and act with me to bring them to justice.  I don't have money to give away and they think this is a joke.